Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Finis.


This crappy year is almost over, yay!!!

Don't get me wrong, there were many many things that I love about 2013 (this blog being one of them), but overall it has not been the best year, and although I am grateful I'm still here, healthy and semi-productive, I miss 2012. Big time.

So, yeah, don't mind if we move on to the unknown, potentially exciting 2014.

And naturally, I have to have my New Year's resolutions, right? Well, yes. Don't we all? But I have something better: expectation v. reality.

THE NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS THAT I SHOULD HAVE AND FOLLOW THROUGH.

1. Lose 50 pounds and get a bikini body.




Realistic resolution: just don't gain any more weight. No one needs a bikini body. If you are bold enough to wear a bikini then you should just walk around in your underwear like a Victoria Secret model all day e'eryday.

2. Get engaged!



Realistic resolution: go on a date. That's just.... that's all I can ask for. 


3.Write a book.




Realistic resolution: just follow through with this blog until the end of the journey (A.K.A. September 2014)


4. Get a job that pays over 50k.


Realistic resolution: just work. You will always have Burger Boy.

5. Get a new car!!!


Realistic resolution: don't even. At least you will be in the habit of walking places. And you hate traffic anyway.

6. See all of Europe!




Realistic resolution: manage to see most of the UK. Hell.... just manage to see London again.




Hey, ya'll, Happy 2014!! It's gonna be a good one, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment